Frozen Musical Tickets | 2020 Season
Lots of magazines evaluated the Frozen musical mostly with unanimous positive reviews. Thus, “USA Today”, “Time Magazine” mentioned how magical the show was.
Many American cities, especially big ones as New York and San Francisco got inspired with the story. It provoked a great desire of people to buy “Frozen” Broadway tickets as not to miss out on the showtime. Don’t miss a chance to see this awesome musical, winner of Drama Desk and Tony Awards, including Best Musical!
The price on “Frozen” tickets varies according to the seat’s prestige. Premium one may cost up to $750 while an average is much more affordable costing for no more than $200.
Best Sites to Buy Frozen Tickets
|Website||SAVE $10 Coupon||Rating||Tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get tickets|
|Code: TNTIX||Get tickets|
Tickets for Frozen Musical US Tour 2020
The dates of the upcoming events have been already announced on the official musical’s website. “Frozen” cast will visit many cities around the country (Salt Lake City, Cleveland, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc.) and some places abroad.
Tickets for “Frozen” on US tour are sold out right away when a new block goes on sale. People know in advance that the show is going to be a breath-taking sight! Tony Award winning musicals are famous for their tough acts to follow. “Frozen” is definitely one of them.
NOW PLAYING AT:
|Feb 7 – Mar 1 (2020)||Seattle,WA||Paramount Theatre||View Tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
|Dec 4 – Feb 2 (2020)||Los Angeles, CA||Pantages Theatre||View tickets|
|Mar 5 – Mar 22 (2020)||Portland, OR||Providence PA Center||View tickets|
|Mar 26 – Apr 12 (2020)||San Diego, CA||Civic Theatre||View tickets|
|Apr 15 – May 10 (2020)||Salt Lake City, UT||George S. and Dolores||View tickets|
Why Frozen Musical is Awesome?
Frozen the musical is melting hearts around the globe. Sure, you might have watched the original film, but the theatre performance is a whole new experience. It’s spectacular! It’s moving! It’s simply pure Broadway magic!
Frozen tells the captivating story of two sisters in the Northern Realm of Arendelle, a family torn apart, and a mysterious secret. Although the two sisters are like fire and ice, they are both searching for the same thing – love. Adapted from the hit 2013 film and “The Snow Queen” by Hans Christian Andersen, you’ll love the story on the Broadway stage even better.
“Charming characters, a built-in audience and hummable tunes make Frozen a no-brainer for Broadway.”
– The Hollywood Reporter
Directed by Michael Grandage, the musical is a powerhouse of performances, stunning sets, sensational special effects – creating an unforgettable theatrical experience. At the helm of the music are Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, an Oscar-winning team. Frozen features all the song we still struggle to get out of our heads including “Do You Want to Build A Snowman,” “Let It Go,” and new numbers as catchy as the original tunes.
Although the musical has been running on Broadway for just a year, it has already been nominated for 3 Tony awards. Frozen is a musical that is tipped to thaw the iciest of hearts. There is a 2020 production opening in Australia and a North American tour this autumn.
- Where I can find official information about Frozen musical?Please visit official website frozenthemusical.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?Frozen running time: 140 minutes with one intermission.
- Are there any age limits?Frozen is intended for ages 8+ and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 4. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre. All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please be aware: children must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?The performance schedule is not stable. Evening performances (Tuesday – Saturday) begin at 7.00pm or 8:00pm, with matinees (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday) at 2.00pm or 3.00pm (start time may be specific for some areas).
- What is the best way to get Frozen tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► theatre box office (rush tickets as well);
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a digital lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► Premium tickets (starting at $169) are located in the nest locations in the theater and are usually available even when other seats at a performance are sold out.
- ► Group tickets Frozen group minimum is 15 seats.
- ► strong>TKTS tickets can only be purchased in person – on the day of the performance for evening shows, or the day prior for matinee performances.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, Partial View Siting starts at $57 while Standard Admission starts at $99. Also, you can find a limited number of premium tickets starting at $169. It can be much higher on the secondary market due to high demand.
Please Note: There is no elevator to the Mezzanine or Balcony level.
- Is there a ticket limit?There is a nineteen (19) ticket limit for the total number of tickets purchased for Frozen (NY) across all performances through 11/24/2019.
- How does the daily ticket lottery work?Choose the performance you want to attend (a separate lottery is held for each performance), fill out the entry form and get a chance to win an opportunity to buy 2 tickets for only $30. To enter you’ll need a Lucky Seat account.
- How to attend the Frozen show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website. (or collect your tickets at the venue’s box office around 30 minutes before the performance start time).
- ► Bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card. (Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later).
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat. Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- ► Enjoy the show!